Monday 16 March 2009

Exams

My friends ask me :" Why our teacher so sohai? Give many "ujian kecil" and "ujian besar"?

And I told them:" Teacher not what sohai! Is what "hai" also! (sorry teacher! I'm learning how to stop saying rough words.)^^

Tell u frenz, my school hor, got problems de......they wan us every day "ujian kecil, ujian kecil". We Ujian Kecil until idiot liao lor( soli bad words again)......lolx! Can anyone tell me , who in this school not going to die de?! Exam need to sperate de......Jr1A to JR1N are all not same questions, what the ****! (soli I accidenttally de)Tell u hor, all my ujian kecil, I din't study and got all marks bad!( not all la......)hehe^^

I went to kalooke that day. My fren and I play until so ***( soli, dun angry)! We play until 1:30 onli went home......fun lehx?! We sang many songs--Right here waiting for you,Top of the world, My love will get you home and many many songzzz.

Tell you , now I am curi curi update blog de my mum dun gib......lolx! GTG uptade later......post some comment pls......